Windemuller Technical Services is a stocking distributor for the most requested SPD – surge protection devices. We carry (Edco, Asco, Islatrol, Emerson) the most requested surge protection products. We stock the most universally used items and can ship to you today. Our prices are excellent, and our shipping rates reflect the actual cost – no handling charge.
See our list of stocked items below and on our catalog site. We can also special order any items not carried in stock.
- Edco SLAC-12036 | ASCO Model 265The Edco SLAC Series suppressor was specifically designed to protect electronic instruments used by the water/wastewater industries. It combines hybrid AC power protection and signal line protection in a NEMA-4X polycarbonate case. The AC power suppressor can supply up to 1875 Watts and has a 15 Amp replaceable fuse to prevent over loading of the protective elements. A “Power ON” LED provides visual indication that power is applied to instruments. Signal line protection is accomplished by the Edco PC642 Series available in a variety of voltage clamps.
- Edco DRS-036 | Asco Model 105DRS Series (DC Power) Three-Stage Hybrid Technology DIN Rail-Mountable Suppression Module.The Edco DRS Series is a DIN rail-mountable, single-pair surge suppression module that implements three-stage hybrid technology. This module addresses over-voltage transients with gas tubes and silicon avalanche components. In addition, sneak currents are mitigated with resettable fuses (PTCs). The PTCs increase resistance in several orders of magnitude when over-currents exceed safe levels and resume a normal state when over-currents are removed. The ability to self-restore in this manner significantly increases suppressor performance and survivability. The Edco DRS Series mounts onto a standard 35mm industrial DIN rail.
- Edco HSP121BT-1RU | Asco Model 252The Edco HSP121BT-1RU is an advanced three-stage hybrid, solid-state power line protector. Features such as noise filtering, common mode and normal mode suppression, nanosecond reaction time, power line tracking, and compression screw terminations make the Edco HSP121BT-1RU an excellent choice in commercial and industrial applications.
This device offers a replaceable fuse designed to remove the load (protected equipment) from the line if the unit is either overloaded or the internal protection fails. This feature prevents surges from entering the equipment through a failed protector.
- Edco SS64 & SS65 Series | Asco Model 157The Edco SS64/SS65 Series Multi-Stage Hybrid Suppressors for Over-Voltage Transients are designed for the water and waste-water industry. These multi-stage hybrid suppressors address over-voltage transients with gas tube and silicon avalanche technology. In addition, sneak and fault currents are mitigated with PTC devices, which consist of solid-state re-settable fuses. The units are encapsulated in stainless steel pipe nipples making them suitable for use in severe environments. The Edco SS64 model protects a signal pair.
- Edco SS65 Suppressor | Asco Model 157The Edco SS65 Multi-Stage Hybrid Suppressor for Over-Voltage Transients is designed for the water and wastewater industry. This multi-stage hybrid suppressor addresses over-voltage transients with gas tube and silicon avalanche technology. In addition, sneak and fault currents are mitigated with PTC devices, which consist of solid-state resettable fuses. The units are encapsulated in stainless steel pipe nipples making them suitable for use in severe environments. The SS65 model protects a signal pair plus the cable shield (drain wire)
- Edco EMC-240B | Asco Model 331Edco Powersure® eMcseries 120/240 VAC Heavy Duty (Parallel)
The Edco PowerSure® EMC Series surge suppressor is designed to protect AC distribution panel circuits or 120 V power supplies feeding sensitive electronic equipment. Electrically, the unit incorporates MOV and thermal fusing technology. The PowerSure® EMC Series is designed to be installed in parallel on standard single or split phase 120/240 VAC circuits.
- Edco PC642C-036 | Asco Model 175Edco PC642 Series (Zone/Loop/Data).
The Edco PC642 surge suppressor is a two-pair (four-wire) module implementing three-stage hybrid technology. The Edco PC642 card edge module is gold-plated, double-sided, and is designed to mate with the Edco PCB1B-WKEY gold-plated female terminal connector. When snapped together, the data circuits “pass through” the protector in a serial fashion from the four “Field Side” terminals to the four “Electronics Side” terminals. Terminals 1 or 10 of the Edco PCB1B must be attached to Building-Approved Ground per Edco Technical Bulletin #2015. Windemuller price includes the PCB1B separate base.
- Edco SLCP-30 | Asco Series 100 Model 174The Edco SLCP Series Two Pair SLC Loop Protector (Modular) is a four-wire module designed to protect signaling line circuits (SLC). The device has 0 ohms of resistance and offers line to ground protection.
The Edco SLCP modules plug into a base assembly (Edco PCB1B), which can be mounted to any flat surface and should be located as close as practical to the protected equipment. (Windemuller price includes the PCB1B separate base.)
- Edco PHC-043 Series | Asco Model 172Edco PHC Series Two-Pair Signaling Circuit Protector Surge Protection Device. This device is designed to protect two pairs of wires specifically for alarm and security systems where operating currents can be as high as 5 Amps. These products are intended to mate with an Edco PCB1B-WKEY gold-plated female terminal connector (included in Windemuller price).
- Edco PHC-036 Series | Asco Model 172Edco PHC Series Two-Pair Signaling Circuit Protector Surge Protection Device. Electrically, the Edco PHC Series is a rugged series hybrid implementing a staged complement of MOVs, copper wound inductors and Silicon Avalanche Diodes. These products are intended to mate with an Edco PCB1B-WKEY gold-plated female terminal connector (included in Windemuller price).
- Edco HSP-121A Series | Asco Model 252Edco HSP-121A Series External Mount 120 VAC Protection. The Edco HSP-121A is a UL 1449 Listed, three-stage power line protector. Features include noise ﬁltering, NEMA-4X enclosure, common mode and normal mode protection. It offers a replaceable fuse designed to remove the load (protected equipment) from the line if the unit is either overloaded or the internal protection fails.
- Edco FAS-120AC | Asco Model 151Edco FAS-120AC Medium Duty 120VAC single phase surge suppressor is designed to protect AC distribution panel circuits or 120V power supplies feeding sensitive electronic equipment.
- Edco CAT6-5POE Series | Asco Model 185The Edco Cat6-5POE is ideally suited to protect expensive equipment and critical communication / data transfer from internally generated transients and noise. Designed to work on Category 5 Power-Over-Ethernet transmission lines as well as Category 6 applications. Ideal for protecting expensive equipment against surges and transients entering a building on exposed transmission lines. It features both female to female and male to female RJ-45 connection options for ease of installation.
- Islatrol SP-6TVN | Asco Series 200 Model 245The Islatrol SP-6TVN Industrial Surge Suppression plug-in unit is an Active Tracking Filter which plugs into a standard duplex receptacle. It features uniquely designed repositionable outlets for easy installation behind desks and other furniture. It protects sensitive home or office equipment from damaging power disturbances traveling through wiring to electrical outlets.
- Islatrol IE-120 | Asco Model 277Islatrol IE Series: DIN/Flange-Mount High-Frequency Noise Filter/Surge Suppressor
The Islatrol IE is a series-connected DIN/flange mount high-frequency noise filter/surge suppressor. Its ideal applications include critical industrial loads drawing up to 20 Amps of continuous current, while typical applications include any microprocessor-based products, including industrial PLCs, OEM applications, and motion control systems.
- Islatrol IC+130 Series | Asco Model 275Islatrol™ IC+/LRIC+ Series – Active Tracking Filter™ Series connected high-frequency noise filter with transient protection. Offers the flexibility of either receptacle/line cord connection or hard-wired connection to critical loads (up to 30 Amperes). Applications include industrial or office equipment, computers placed in harsh environments.
- Edco DRS-1231Q | Asco Model 310Modular, DIN-Rail-mounted Surge Protective Device (SPD) for AC Panel Boards and Control Panels. The DRS Type 2 Series SPD is designed to be easily installed in power and control panels using standard DIN-rail mounting brackets. This series of product offers 40,000 amps of both normal and common mode surge protection. The DRS series is available in single phase, split phase, three phase (3 wires) and three phase (4 wires) configurations. Replaceable modules allow for easy maintenance and mount directly into the DRS base assembly, simplifying the replacement process. The status of the surge protector modules can be monitored through the indicator lenses or remotely through the alarm terminals.